[GFCA] Winter Cat Virtual Tournament

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Wed Jan 11 11:18:58 PST 2023

Hello all -

A couple of things:
1. I will be adding in Policy this afternoon BUT I don't have any
experienced policy judges so... you would have to provide your judges.
2.  I have received several requests to use the February PF Topic.  I will
poll the entered judges on Tuesday of next week to see which topic the
majority of the PF coaches want to use.
3. Speech is not limited to Novice or JV - it is open for all competitors.
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach
Chair - NSDA GA Southern Peach District