[GFCA] 2023 Winter Cat Virtual Tournament

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Jan 23 05:45:59 PST 2023

Hello all,

I have been down with Covid for the last week and a half but am rejoining
the land of the living!

1.  Due to my illness, I am removing the Extemp and Extemp Sports events -
there were no entries - I will send out the Impromptu topic areas by noon
today.

2.  The PF Topic is the February topic *Resolved: In the United States,
right-to-work laws do more harm than good.*

3. The LD Topic is the January/February topic *Resolved: Justice requires
open borders for human migration.*

*4. I will post the schedule for LD and PF today.  We are planning 4 rounds
if entries warrant them. *

*5.  We are still planning to have judge awards.  Please be sure to mark if
your judges are students and if they are third or fourth year students.  *

*Thank you, Pam*
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach