[GFCA] NDCA 2018 — Registration Deadline

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:41:33 PDT 2018

For the first time in 16 years, a National Championship is in Atlanta!
There are still some spots left in Public Forum, Lincoln Douglas and Worlds
School for your students to compete.  The tournament is on April 14-16,
2018 at Marist School with preliminary rounds wrapping up on Sunday.

Registration can be found at ndca.tabroom.com.  The PF, LD and WS divisions
are open to any Varsity team.  Registration freezes on April 7.

This is an amazing opportunity for our students and our state to host a
National Championship. If you have any questions about attending, please
let me know.

Thanks!

--
Jeffrey Miller