[GFCA] GFCA Happy Hour and Reminder for Proposals

MK Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Mon Apr 9 09:51:46 PDT 2018

Dear GFCA Coaches,

This is just a reminder about the GFCA Spring Meeting at Grady High School
on Saturday, April 21. If you'd like to sign up and haven't yet, here is
the link to do so:

*SignUp for Spring 2018 GFCA Meeting
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B45AFAD2BA4FD0-gfca5>*

*If you have a proposal or agenda item that you'd like to add to the
meeting schedule, please send it in by Sunday, April 15. *You can email
it to me or to Pam Childress (pchildress at gocats.org). We'll get a full
meeting agenda out a day or two thereafter.

*GFCA Happy Hour on Friday, April 20 at Après Diem:*

Please join us the evening before our Spring Meeting *for a Happy Hour at
Après Diem in Midtown Atlanta. *This will give us the opportunity to catch
up, celebrate the year we've had, and to anticipate the summer and
2018-2019 season.

*Location:* Après Diem, *931 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. We'll be in
the back room lounge.*

*Time: **6:30- 8:30 p.m.*

*Après Diem is across the street from Grady HS in the back portion of the
Midtown Promenade plaza. It is next door to the Landmark Midtown Art
Cinema, and there is a parking lot adjacent to the movie theatre.*

*Tabs: *The restaurant suggests that we open individual credit or debit
card tabs for food or drinks ordered from the menu.

*Please RSVP* to me at this email (marykay.waterman at lovett.org) if you can
join us so that we can get a rough head count.

Thank you,

The GFCA Executive Committee

​