[GFCA] Spring Fling

WALKER, ROBERT A. ROBERT.WALKER at hcbe.net
Mon Apr 2 08:04:38 PDT 2018

Hello,

The spring fling tournament is up and running on Tabroom. This year we will be hosting all GFCA speech events and declamation. We are moving back to having lunch off campus, your team will have an hour for lunch to go eat somewhere in the warner robins area and come back and continue competing. We wanted teams to get to have a nice relaxed tournament with a good long lunch where you can go bond.  We will be hosting coaches impromptu at the end of the tournament again and hope to see you there. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or Amanda bone.

P.S. due to the requests of an old man in the GFCA we will also be hosting novice public forum, but no other debate events. If you would like to get in on that please do!

Robert Walker
Social Studies Teacher
Director Of Operations GFCA
[cid:image001.png at 01D2D490.AFFA6ED0]
I embrace the imperfections and celebrate them.
-Kesha