[GFCA] Policy Debate Vote Now Open

Mario Herrera rioherrera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:41:09 PDT 2017

I received a question about the voting process and determining the winner.
To be clear. If no topic receives 50%, we will take the two topics that
have the most votes and have a bit of a run off. There is no prescribed
manner of voting. This process is similar to many other votes here in
Georgia. If there is no majority, there is time to accomplish a second vote
if need be.

Mario