[GFCA] Policy Debate Vote Now Open

Mario Herrera rioherrera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:59:35 PDT 2017

Here is the link to the Google Form that serves as the ballot for the
2018-19 Policy topic. The NFHS will count all votes and narrow down the
choices based upon the vote. At that point we will vote once again with the
choices pared down.

Instructions on how the ballot functions are included on the ballot. If you
have problems with Form, just let me know.

Voting closes next Monday. Barring any issues, I will post the schools who
voted and give results to the membership. My intention is to inform the
NFHS with our vote on Monday, October 16.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/QjJ5qPj1MWc71Q9b2

Thanks,

Mario