[GFCA] Principal's Award Nominations

Lyndsey Hinckley lyndsey.hinckley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:10:49 PST 2017

Good evening, everyone!

Nominations are now open for the GFCA Principal's Award. This award began
in 2016 as a way to honor an administrator of a GFCA member school for
his/her commitment to speech & debate in our schools. Nominees should be
administrators who:

   1. Encourage speech and debate education through active support of
   curricular and/or co-curricular programming.
   2. Foster cooperation between the speech and debate program and the rest
   of the school, showcasing students and their achievements with other
   administrators, school board members, and the community at-large.
   3. Lead a continuing dialogue with students, parents, faculty, and staff
   members to sustain and grow speech and debate participation.
   4. Encourage team spirit and play an active role in the speech and
   debate program.
   5. Demonstrate leadership and exemplify committed support to the speech
   and debate program’s livelihood.
   6.  Advocate for speech and debate activities among other principals and
   the community at-large.

Nominations may be submitted at: http://www.gaspeechanddebate.
org/principals-award-nomination

Nominations for the Principal's Award will be open until *January 23, 2017*
at

*5PM.*

Thank you!