[GFCA] First and Second Year Nationals at Woodward Academy

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:10:03 PST 2017

Hello Colleagues,

We are excited to invite you to Woodward Academy's campus for the *2017
First and Second Year National Championships on March 17-19*.  This year's
tournament marks the 30th anniversary of our inaugural invitational.

As has become our tradition, we will continue our commitment to generous
hospitality (including, for the first time, *complimentary meals* for both
coaches/judges and students), a *free shuttle service* between the
tournament hotel and campus, high-quality judging, professional tabulation,
and an enjoyable atmosphere that promotes competition and celebrates
learning.

We offer the following events:

   - First Year Policy Debate
   - Second Year Policy Debate
   - First Year Lincoln Douglas Debate
   - Second Year Lincoln Douglas Debate

The full invitation is available at woodward.tabroom.com.

*Registration will open tomorrow, January 18th, at noon EST.*

We look forward to hosting you in March!

Maggie Berthiaume, Bill Batterman, Jason Sigalos, and Brian Keith Jackson