[GFCA] GFCA Spring Meeting Reminder, Agenda, & Updates

Mary Kay Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Thu Apr 20 13:42:52 PDT 2017

Greetings, Coaches,
This is a reminder about the GA Forensics Coaches Spring Meeting this
*Saturday,
April 22, from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at* *Warner Robins High School, *401
South Davis Drive, Warner Robins, GA 31088. The Spring business meeting will
be held in the library all day, located at the front of the school.

*Please review both attached documents:*
*1- An updated agenda*
*2- Proposed Constitution discussion topics and proposals**

**Most recent update on the Amendments language document:*

   - See passage at the end of "Speech Elim Pairings" (Bylaw 4.37-b)
   regarding NSDA language *regarding snaking to prioritize school balance.
   *We'll discuss this procedure at our meeting.

Our gracious hosts at Warner Robins are Amanda Bone and Robert Walker, who
that day will be hosting their Spring Fling tournament, in which many of
you plan to participate. *They have asked that we RSVP for two items, both
indicated on the SignUp Genius form (link below):*

1- They need a head count for anyone who'd like lunch provided. This will
save time as we will not all need to leave campus (unless you'd like to, of
course).
2- They are hosting an optional "Coaches' Impromptu" speaking competition
while students are in late afternoon Final rounds.

*To register and sign up for either the full day or a partial day, please
visit the following link:*
SignUpGenius for Spring 2017 GFCA Meeting
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B45AFAD2BA4FD0-gfca3>

*Coaches attending the full day, 10 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., will earn PLU credits.*

Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to a
productive and collaborative Spring meeting.

See you on Saturday,

The Executive Committee