[GFCA] GFCA Leadership Nominations Open Until 4/29

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 17:02:07 PDT 2017

Hi, coaches,

Once again, thanks to Robert & Amanda for hosting today's Spring Meeting.
The discussions were fruitful and much appreciated.  As announced at the
end of the meeting, the nominations are now open for the Executive
Committee of the GFCA for the 2017-2018 school year.

Although all positions are now two year terms, the positions of Chair of
the Committee, Director of Programs, and Director of Communications will be
one year terms for one more year.    The positions available for nomination
are:

Chair of the Committee
Director of Operations
Director of Programs
Director of Communication
Director of Finance

2.  We will also be holding nominations for the Secondary Officers that are
appointed by the Executive Committee.  The positions are as follows:

a. The Membership Coordinator shall assist the Director of Operations and
Chairperson of the Committee by serving as the Ombudsperson at both State
Tournaments and chair of the hardships committee before the State
Tournaments.

b. The Curriculum Coordinator shall assist the Director of Programs by
assisting with the development of resources. The Curriculum Coordinator
shall develop an online inventory of resources for all events.

c. The Awards Coordinator shall assist the Director of Operations with the
ordering of awards for all State championships. The Awards Coordinator
shall oversee any voting process for any Association awards including but
not limited to Coach of the Year, Hall of Fame, and Administrator of the
Year.

*Timeline:*
April 22 - Nominations for Executive Committee Open, submitted to Jeffrey
Miller, jmill126 at gmail.com
April 29 - Nominations Due
May 1st - Executive Committee Voting Begins at Noon
May 5th  - Executive Committee Voting Ends at Noon

**You will be emailed a receipt of nomination as confirmation.

If you have any questions about any role, please let me know.

If you are unsure which position you would be best to fill, feel free to
email me and I can help you find the right role for you.

Thank you!
--
Jeffrey Miller
Marist School