[GFCA] NSDA Education Conference - DISCOUNT CODE

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:12:55 PDT 2017

Hi, coaches,

Yesterday we sent around information about the NDCA Conference for debate
coaches. Today, I want to share more information about the first ever
national education conference on speech and debate -  *the National Speech
& Debate Association's Education Conference in Denver, CO* will be held on
August 24-27, 2017.

The Georgia Forensic Coaches Association is proud to be a sponsor of this
conference because we believe this conference will help spread the power of
speech and debate.

The NSDA Education Conference will elevate your teaching, and the teaching
of your peers. Between more than 40 sessions from top educators in the
field, networking opportunities, and inspiring plenary speeches, the
conference is a tremendous opportunity for you and the coaches in your
area. In fact, the GFCA has two member coaches presenting. Shunta Jordan of
Pace Academy will be leading a session called, "Investigating and
Addressing Gender Differences in Debate". I will be leading a session
called, "Holding a Debate Day at Your School."

As a leader in the field of speech and education, your presence at the
conference will elevate the experience for everyone. Please use discount
code *"STATE17"* to get the early bird pricing for conference registration.
For the number of meals, speakers, and professional development you'll get
in Colorado, this discount code makes the conference a real deal!

For more information about the conference and to register, go to
http://speechanddebate.org/conferences

I hope you can make it to Denver in August!

PS. Not sure if your school will pay for it? The NSDA has put together a
great toolkit to help when “Making the case” to your administrator. Check
it out at https://www.speechanddebate.org/conferences/#makingthecase

--
Jeffrey Miller
Marist School