[GFCA] 2017 NDCA Professional Development Conference - May 20-21, 2017 (Dallas, TX)

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:21:44 PDT 2017

Shunta asked us forward this information about the 2017 NDCA Conference.  I
attended last year and it is excellent - I highly recommend to any debate
coach that is looking from some end of the year professional development.

We hope you can join us this year for the 2017 NDCA Conference made BY
coaches FOR coaches. There are panels designed to generate important
discussions about the debate community and competition as well as
opportunities to build connections with coaches from around the country.
And, the conference itself is FREE!

It will be on May 20-21, 2017, in Dallas, TX. All information for the
conference and hotel is posted at http://www.debatecoaches.org/info/. *The
hotel block closes on April 27th so please book ASAP.*

We are also excited to announce partnering with the NSDA to give people *NSDA
Professional Development Certificates*.  Recipients of these certificates
may present it to their administration or the state governing body for
professional licensure and accreditation for proof of continuing education.
Additionally, individuals who attend the conference meet one of the
criteria towards the Coach Accreditation through the NSDA. For more
information about the accreditation visit
https://www.speechanddebate.org/professional-development/

Attached is a flyer to share with your schools and colleagues! Hope to see
you all there!!