[GFCA] Spring Fling

WALKER, ROBERT A. ROBERT.WALKER at hcbe.net
Tue Apr 18 06:24:44 PDT 2017

Denizens of the GFCA email list,

The Spring Fling approaches and as such we wanted to send out a reminder that registration is open through Thursday evening at 5. If you have middle school students that would like to compete we will be hosting a middle school impromptu section. Coaches impromptu promises to be a great time with the winner naming a charity for 100$ to be donated in their name. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to prove yourself in front of your students all for a good cause!

If you have any questions please email me and we look forward to seeing you compete or seeing you at the coaches meeting! If you are planning on attending the coaches meeting and have a dietary restriction please let us know! We will have multiple meat options as well as vegan and vegetarian options!

Robert Walker
Social Studies Teacher
Debate Coach
[cid:image001.png at 01D2B825.9CD7E120]