[GFCA] Speech Ballots + Tabroom

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:40:45 PDT 2016

Hi, everyone,

As I was preparing the back end of a couple of tabroom sites, I noticed we
had never created an online ballot template for Speech events for the GFCA.

For tournaments who opt for e-ballots in Speech events, I have created a
document that you can easily copy and paste into the ballots message box
for speech.  The language comes directly from the GFCA Ballots.

My goal is that this will create better online ballots in our speech
events.  The following is what they will look like when you are judging
using tabroom.

[image: pasted2]

For tournaments who opt to use paper ballots, I have attached an updated
version of our speech ballots, including POI.  Please use the POI ballots
rather than the old Prose/Poetry ballots - they are two very different
events and using them incorrectly could result in incorrect judging.

Thank you,

Jeffrey Miller
GFCA Chair of the Committee

--