[GFCA] Varsity qualifiers list

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Oct 11 07:06:24 PDT 2016

Good morning coaches,

I hope you are enjoying a nice brisk fall morning as much as I am!  Please
check the Varsity Qualifiers sheet to ensure that we have spelled your
students' names correctly and put the rankings from invitationals in
right.  It is easier to correct a problem now than it will be before the
state tournament!  All tournaments that have happened this season are
entered (thanks Jeff and Lyndsey)

A problem I have already noticed is that under Duo - we are missing some
first names.....Archer and Rome

And another coach already caught one of my errors when I mixed up the first
names on one of his PF team.

You will notice that as soon as a student/team has a full bid that their
names are *bolded*.

Have a wonderful day, I hope this cool fall weather continues!🍁🍂🍁

Thanks, Pam
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach