[GFCA] Thomson High School Tournament

Lee Robinson robinsonl at mcduffie.k12.ga.us
Mon Jan 25 10:13:53 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues:

I think that I've take care of everything that didn't make the switch from
the January 9 version of registration at Tabroom.com so that it works for
the January 30 registration.  If you have registered, it probably wouldn't
hurt for you to double-check your registration and make sure that it looks
as you want it to for this Saturday.

Also, if you're planning to come (even if you haven't registered), could
you shoot me an email to let me know how many adults you'll be bringing?  I
need to let the guy who will be cooking for the adults - yes, that would be
my husband with his mad and famous culinary skills ☺ - know how many to
prep for.

Thanks,
Lee Robinson
THS Speech and Debate