[GFCA] GFCA Fall Meeting on 8/20- Signup and Agenda

Mary Kay Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Wed Aug 10 18:42:37 PDT 2016

Greetings, GFCA!
Please join us for the GA Forensics Coaches Fall Meeting on *Saturday,
August 20, from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. *in the *Upper School* building of *The
Lovett School at 4075 Paces Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30327. *All sessions
will be held on the second floor.

We'll start in Room 200 with light refreshments at 9:00 a.m. Our morning
session will be a business meeting, from 9:00 - 12:00 p.m. Our afternoon
will consist of *tabroom.com* <http://tabroom.com> training led by Lyndsey
Hinckley of Columbus HS, followed by some open collaboration time to work
on GFCA projects or planning. *Please email me any specific tabroom
questions you may have in advance of the meeting.*

*Please review the attached full agenda, and let us know if you have any
questions. **Coaches who attend the full day, 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., will earn
PLU credits.* We'll offer some nearby lunch options.

*To register and sign up for either the full day or afternoon, please visit
the following link:*

*SignUp Genius~ Fall 2016 GFCA Meeting
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45afad2ba4fd0-gfca2>*

*Directions to the Lovett School (4075 Paces Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA,
30327):*

The Lovett School has 2 entrances, the front entrance on Paces Ferry Road,
NW (in the Vinings area), and the back entrance on Hwy. 41/Northside Pkwy.

Directions from I-75: Take exit at Exit 256/Mt. Paran Road on I-75.
Continue on Mt. Paran Road across Northside Parkway. Mt. Paran Road will
come to a dead end at Paces Ferry Road. Turn right onto Paces Ferry Road.
Go approximately one-half mile to the entrance of Lovett on the right.

*Parking (map attached):*

All attendees should park in the large Parking Deck (labeled on the
attached map as *‘North Parking Deck*’) closest to the *back* entrance off
Hwy 41/Northside). If you come in through the front of Campus, off Paces
Ferry Rd., you’ll drive on the road that winds to the left through campus,
passing a small pond, then going around a bend, after which you'll see the
Upper School on your right, then the Murray Athletic Center, and the North
Parking Deck will be straight in front of you after that.

*The Upper School:*

Once you park, follow the sidewalk to the Upper School building. You’ll
pass Kilpatrick Stadium on your right, and on your left you will see the
Murray Athletic Center (the map does not yet have this name on it). Right
after the Murray building, you’ll come to the Upper School on your left.
Come in the front doors of the Upper School, go up to the second floor, go
left, and go all the way to the end of the hall to find Room 200. (It has a
ramp leading up to it). We’ll post signs, of course.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to an
excellent year for GA Speech and Debate!

MK Waterman

Lovett Speech & Debate