[GFCA] GFCA Executive Leadership Position Vote

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Wed Aug 10 11:47:01 PDT 2016

Hello, everyone!

Currently, we have one contested GFCA Executive Leadership position:
Director of Operations.

It's between Lyndsey Hinckley of Columbus HS and Shunta Jordan of Pace
Academy.

GFCA Member schools--please send your vote to me. Voting will conclude
Friday, Aug. 12th.

Just as a reminder, here's the description of the Director of Operations
duties:

The goal of the director of operations would be to run and manage the State
Championship tournaments. The director would create roles in the tournament
to include all members of the executive board and to increase volunteer
participation from the coaching community.

​Thank you! ​

--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School