[GFCA] Registration for GFCA Spring Meeting this Saturday

Mary Kay Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Tue Apr 12 20:17:40 PDT 2016

Greetings, Georgia Forensics Coaches!

Please join us this *Saturday, April 16th, from 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.* at
 *Starr's
Mill High School, 193 Panther Path, Fayetteville, GA 30215, *for our Spring
Meeting.

An agenda and directions are attached. Our morning session is a business
meeting with lots to discuss. The afternoon will include break-out sessions
for Speech and Debate. Debate coaches will have time to plan and
collaborate, or to attend a

Q & A for new coaches.

For Speech coaches, Laura LaChappelle will lead a session on our newest
NSDA events, Program Oral Interpretation (POI) and Informative Speaking
(INF). Come prepared with any questions or suggestions you have on these
events!

*Coaches attending the full day, 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., will earn PLU
credits. After reviewing this schedule, please use the SignUpGenius link in
the box below.*

*Schedule:*

9:00-9:15 a.m.   Welcome and light refreshments in Room 200

9:15-11:45 a.m.  GFCA Business meeting

12:00-1:00 p.m.  Lunch offsite (we will provide a list of nearby options!)

1:00-1:30 p.m.    Finish Business Meeting if needed

1:30-3:30 p.m.    Breakout sessions for Speech and Debate coaches: POI and
INF     with Laura LaChappelle for Speech; Planning time and/or Q&A for
Debate

*Please sign up for either the full day or afternoon here:*

*http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45afad2ba4fd0-gfca1
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45afad2ba4fd0-gfca1>*

If you are traveling to the meeting, here are two nearby hotels:

   - Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville, 140 E. Lanier Ave., Fayetteville
   30214, (770) 461-5600
   - Hampton Inn Fayetteville, 110 Meeting Place Drive, Fayetteville
30214, (770)
   460-6700

Please let me know if you have questions or need additional information,
and we look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Thank you,

Mary Kay Waterman