[GFCA] Fwd: WRHS Spring Fling

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Thu Apr 7 14:00:08 PDT 2016

*Coaches the WRHS spring fling fast approaches! Come join us on April
23rd 2016 for a fantastic day of speech events. We won’t be offering
debate, but we will be offering a new event…. Coaches impromptu. That’s
right for one round you can show your students how it’s really done. We
would love to have you at our tournament and to let our seniors all say one
last goodbye before their high school career ends. You can register at
tabroom.com <http://tabroom.com> and if you have any contacts email Robert
at Robert.Walker at hcbe.net
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Robert.Walker at hcbe.net');>*

*Thanks,*

*WRHS Demon Debate Team.*

*P.S. The food in the judges lounge will be as good or better than the
November tournament with plenty of vegan, vegetarian and other delicious
offerings.*

--
Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English