[GFCA] UGA Bulldog Debates - Jan 15-17

William Hays Watson whwatson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:49:00 PDT 2015

Hello all,

The invitation to the 2016 Bulldog Debates at the University of Georgia is
attached. It will be uploaded to tabroom.com and our website later this
week.

We were forced to move our dates due to lack of affordable hotel options on
our traditional weekend (first weekend of March).  We are hopeful that 2016
will be a one-time event and that we can return to our old weekend in 2017.

We will also not be hosting any public forum divisions in 2016 - it will be
only varsity and novice policy.  The primary reason for that decision is to
avoid any conflict with any public forum debate that might take place at
Jackson HS (same weekend) or Grady (the following weekend).

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.  We look forward to
seeing many of you in Athens this MLK holiday.

Hays Watson
Head Debate Coach
University of Georgia