[GFCA] Share Your Curriculum with the GFCA!

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 06:07:50 PDT 2015

Good morning,

Thanks to everyone who submitted their teaching resources! All are now
publicly available on the Curriculum Page
<http://www.gaspeechanddebate.org/for-the-classroom/> of the GFCA Website.
If anyone has additional materials to contribute, send them my way and I'll
get them added.

Have a great long weekend!

Maggie Berthiaume