[GFCA] Bruce Rogers tournament at HCHS

Brock, James JAMES.BROCK at hcbe.net
Fri Aug 21 07:28:31 PDT 2015

Coaches,
                I am excited to announce that registration is now open for the 2015 Bruce Rogers Speech and Debate Tournament at HCHS on September 12th.  Registration for all events is conveniently located at www.bruce.tabroom.com<http://www.bruce.tabroom.com> .  This year, HCHS is undergoing renovations and will be the site of ACT testing that weekend.  These factors have cost us the availability of more than 20 rooms. Please register your students as early and accurately as possible.  Registration closes Wednesday September 9th at 5:00pm. All waitlist decisions will be made before Thursday September 10th at 3:00 pm.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  My phone number is 478-227-6250.  Each year, we strive to create an efficient, fair and exciting tournament.

Thank you for all you have done to support our program and speech/debate in Georgia.

James H Brock Jr.
Houston County High School
920 Highway 96
Warner Robins, GA 31088