[GFCA] BFHS Judge Training and Reminder

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:08:17 PDT 2015

 Hi All,

I'm forwarding this on behalf of Emory. Good news — they'll be hosting
judge training for new coaches and judges! This is a great tournament for
programs new and old.

Here's the link to their Tabroom site:

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=3976

More info below.

Maggie Berthiaume
Woodward Academy

Coaches,

A reminder that registration for the BFHS Novice and JV tournament,
offering both Policy and Public Forum, is coming up on Labor Day
Weekend, September
5, 2015.

This is a novice/jv tournament and we encourage everyone to send teams,
especially coaches of young debaters and new programs.

We are also willing to offer a judge training program while Round 1 for new
coaches and judges.

Registration is available at Tabroom.com <http://tabroom.com/>.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon.