[GFCA] Share Your Curriculum with the GFCA!

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:43:23 PDT 2015

 Hi Coaches,

As the 2015-2016 GFCA Curriculum Coordinator, I'm reaching out to ask you
to send me materials that we can share with our fellow coaches on the GFCA
website. I know I've used a bunch of these in the past, and I'm sure others
can benefit also.

Some ideas:

   - Team Handbooks
   - Practice or Tournament Guidelines
   - Recruiting Materials
   - Beginner Handouts or Lesson Plans for every event
   - "How to Choose an Event" Handouts
   - How to Go to a Debate Tournament Handouts
   - Practice Activities, Ice Breakers and Warm Ups
   - Anything else that you think other coaches could use!

You can send me materials at maggiekb at gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Maggie Berthiaume
Woodward Academy

Need to send me private email? I use Virtru
<https://www.virtru.com/how-it-works/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Plugin%20Users&utm_campaign=Footer>.