[GFCA] Fwd: fall meeting

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Fri Aug 2 04:26:14 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lauren Ivey <laurenivey318 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 7:15 PM
Subject: fall meeting
To: <georgia-forensics-coaches-association at googlegroups.com>

Hello coaches,
I hope that you have enjoyed your summer and are looking forward to the
upcoming season of Speech and Debate in Georgia.

The fall coaches meeting will be at Carrollton HS on August 24 from 9am-
3pm. Please send agenda items to me by August 15th and I will compile a
google doc that will be sent out about a week before the meeting so you can
review them.

New coach education sessions will be at the Peach Fuzz tournament on
September 7. Information will be on tabroom.com. If you have requests for
information you would like covered at that meeting, please email me as
well.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, and would like to have a proxy
vote, please contact Pam Childress <pchildress at gocats.org> in accordance
with the bylaws.

Thanks,
Lauren Ivey