[GFCA] Farewell

Sean Hickey hickey.sean at mail.fcboe.org
Thu May 31 05:25:45 PDT 2018

Hello All-

Brandon Kendall and I are stepping down as Speech & Debate Coaches for
Starr's Mill High School.

We appreciate all for helping to mentor and hone the talents of SMHS
students in motivational and state tournaments.  Hopefully Brandon and
I were able to do the same for other competitors over our respective
(seven for Brandon, ten for myself) years coaching.

Please give our successor any assistance and courtesy they might
require and in general welcoming them to the forensics community at
large.  I speak on Brandon's behalf in saying it has been a pleasure
interacting with all of you and helping to develop the talents of some
of the most dedicated students in Georgia.

Thank you and farewell.

Sean Hickey
--
Sean Hickey, Ed. S.