[GFCA] UGA High School Debate Tournament is up on Tabroom

William Hays Watson whwatson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 04:01:22 PST 2018

March 9-11, 2018 in Athens.  It's called the "Bulldog" debate tournament.
We're offering only novice and varsity policy divisions.

If there are any issues, please let me and Logan know.  Feel free to share
to any other coaches who might be interested in attending.

Hotel info -

40 double-double rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Express (513 W.
Broad Street) at 109/night.

Call 706-546-8122 to book the rooms directly.

Group Code UGA/University of Georgia.  Say the high school debate
tournament if they give you any issues/seem confused.

We strongly recommend using the tournament hotel - close to campus, free
breakfast, and using up the block allows us to more easily book blocks of
rooms for future years.  There are Marriott and Hilton properties available
near campus if you choose to use them.

Hays Watson
Head Debate Coach
University of Georgia