[GFCA] Registration Opening — First and Second Year Nationals at Woodward Academy

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:16:14 PST 2018

Dear Director of Debate:

Details have been posted on our Tabroom page for the *2018 First and
Second Year National
Championships* hosted by Woodward Academy on *March 23-25, 2018* (
woodward.tabroom.com).

For the first time, the National Association of Secondary School Principals
has placed this program on the NASSP List of Approved Contests, Programs,
and Activities for Students.

*Registration will open at noon EST on Monday, January 22nd.*

We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in March!

Maggie Berthiaume, Bill Batterman, and Brian Keith Jackson
Woodward Academy Debate