[GFCA] First and Second Year Nationals at Woodward Academy

Maggie Berthiaume maggiekb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:36:04 PST 2017

Dear Director of Debate:

We invite your top first and second year competitors to attend the *2018
First and Second Year National Championships* hosted by Woodward
Academy on *March
23-25, 2018*. Now in our 31st year of hosting this tournament, we remain
committed to providing generous hospitality (including complimentary meals
for both coaches/judges and students), a free shuttle service between the
tournament hotel and campus, high-quality judging, professional tabulation,
and an enjoyable atmosphere that promotes competition and celebrates
learning.

We will again offer the following events:

* First Year Policy Debate

* Second Year Policy Debate

* First Year Lincoln-Douglas Debate

* Second Year Lincoln-Douglas Debate

Complete details will be posted on our Tabroom page (woodward.tabroom.com)
late in the first semester. Registration will open in January 2018. If you
have any questions, please email Maggie Berthiaume at maggiekb at gmail.com.
The entire Woodward Academy community is looking forward to hosting you
soon!

The National Association of Secondary School Principals has placed this
program on the 2017-18 NASSP List of Approved Contests, Programs, and
Activities for Students.

Sincerely,

Maggie Berthiaume, Bill Batterman, Jeremy Spiegel, and Brian Keith Jackson