[GFCA] updates to Cherokee tournament

Jamie Wills Jamie.Wills at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Tue Nov 7 12:37:34 PST 2017

Coaches,

Based on the increased interest in the Cherokee tournament, I have made some adjustments to the invitation. The biggest change is that BQ Debate will be offered Friday night instead of WSD. Please head over to tabroom and check out our revised invitation and schedules. cherokeewinterchallenge.tabroom.com

I hope you will be able to make it!

Jamie Wills

English Department
Speech and Debate Coach
NSDA GA Northern Mountain District Secretary
Cherokee High School
930 Marietta Highway
Canton, GA 30114
770.721.5300

"Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results." - John Dewey