[GFCA] Sequoyah's Autumn Argument

Matt Bartula Matt.Bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Wed Nov 1 16:32:51 PDT 2017

Coaches,

Please make all final changes by noon Thursday. Email me directly at matt.bartula at cherokee.k12.ga.us

All judges should sign in at the tab table when they arrive Saturday morning. This is VERY IMPORTANT because

we really want the tournament to operate as close to scheduled as possible. Make sure all your judges and competitors

have a tabroom account. We will have students available to help you with that if needed. For parking, you can park all cars

at the front of the school. Buses can park in the bus lane at the left side of the school. We will have breakfast items and lunch

available for purchase. If you wish to call me with a question my number is 770-371-8153. We really appreciate your support

and look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Oh yeah! Our booster club will be raffling off a Macbook Air. Tickets are $5. Also our coffee shop will be open selling all sorts of

fancy caffeine drinks.

Thanks,

Matt and Katie