[GFCA] State Championship/Spring Meeting Survey

Lyndsey Hinckley lyndsey.hinckley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:30:12 PST 2017

Hi coaches,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder to complete the survey
<https://goo.gl/forms/rHfMpkYdOEBJJJDq2> about the State Championship
Tournaments and potential dates for the Spring Meeting. Even if you didn't
attend the State Tournaments, please submit your vote for the Spring
Meeting date.

You can fill out the survey by clicking the link above, or this one:

https://goo.gl/forms/rHfMpkYdOEBJJJDq2

location of the Spring Meeting at noon on Friday.

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions.