[GFCA] Speech Tab Proposal - Open for Comments

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:37:53 PST 2017

Hi, everyone,

At the Fall Meeting we voted to update our Speech tab process for the State
Tournament.    Mario Herrera of Grady High School and David Gay of Dunwoody
High School served on a committee to establish new bylaws to guide our
tabulation software.  I have attached their proposal for the membership to
vote on.

Prior to voting, I wanted to give everyone a moment to read through the
proposed by laws and open this forum for a discussion on the new rules.

After a discussion, we will open a vote on Friday morning to run through
the next week.

Thanks again to Mario and David for their hard work on the attached
proposal.
--
Jeffrey Miller
Marist School