[GFCA] NCFL

James Holt jholt31525 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 13:03:42 PST 2017

If you have not joined NCFL, Jan 9th is the last day I can send in your application which will count toward the number of students we can send in each event to Nationals.  You can send me the $50 joining fee later, but I need your application by Jan, 9th.  The following schools are members at the moment:

1.  Carrollton
2.  Lovett
3.  Marist
4.  North Hall
5.  Johnson
6.  Lassiter

With the above schools, we are able to send only 2 students to Nationals which is being held in Louisville, Ky.  If you wish to join, please send me your membership form by Jan. 9th.  With the addition of 5 more schools, we will be able to send 3 students in each event.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

James Holt