[GFCA] Cherokee Challenge Cancelled

Jamie Wills Jamie.Wills at cherokee.k12.ga.us
Fri Dec 8 06:14:24 PST 2017

This is a HARD email to write; however, it must be done. School systems all over the state are beginning to cancel activities for tonight and Saturday - and I'm certain Cherokee County will follow suit any minute. Thus, we have to cancel the tournament.

I am working on an alternate date for the tournament. I am considering January 27th. I will let you know as soon as I have something set in stone.

Thank you!

Jamie Wills

English Department
Speech and Debate Coach
NSDA GA Northern Mountain District Secretary
Cherokee High School
930 Marietta Highway
Canton, GA 30114
770.721.5300

"Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results." - John Dewey