[GFCA] GFCA Spring Meeting Signup, Agenda, and Proposals

Mary Kay Waterman marykay.waterman at lovett.org
Fri Apr 7 16:20:38 PDT 2017

Greetings, Coaches,
Please join us for the GA Forensics Coaches Spring Meeting on *Saturday,
April 22, from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at* *Warner Robins High School, *401
South Davis Drive, Warner Robins, GA 31088. The Spring meeting is a
business meeting, which will be held in the library all day, located at the
front of the school. We'll start with light refreshments at 10:00 a.m.
We'll meet until a bit after noon, take a lunch break, and resume our
meeting until approximately 3:30 p.m.

Our gracious hosts at Warner Robins are Amanda Bone and Robert Walker, who
that day will be hosting their Spring Fling tournament, in which many of
you plan to participate. *They have asked that we RSVP for two items, both
indicated on the SignUp Genius form (link below):*
1- They will provide lunch for anyone who'd like it, but they need a head
count. This will save time as we will not all need to leave campus (unless
you'd like to, of course).
2- They are hosting an optional "Coaches' Impromptu" speaking competition
while students are in late afternoon Final rounds.

*Please review the attached full agenda and the proposed discussion topics
and constitution/by-laws changes. Let us know if you have questions. **Coaches
attending the full day, 10 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., will earn PLU credits.*

*To register and sign up for either the full day or a partial day, please
visit the following link:*
SignUpGenius for Spring 2017 GFCA Meeting
<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0B45AFAD2BA4FD0-gfca3>

*Signing up for the full day in advance is required in order to receive a
PLU certificate.*

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to a
productive and collaborative Spring meeting.

M.K. Waterman

Lovett Speech & Debate