[GFCA] Coach of the Year Award- Reminder

Abby Schirmer abby.schirmer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 05:33:46 PST 2016

Good Morning everyone,

This is a reminder that voting for coach of the year will end Friday March
4th at 4pm. For those of you who have already voted, thank you!  I have
sent a confirmation to everyone who have emailed me a ballot.  If you have
not voted yet, there is still time!

Attached is a ballot for Coach of the Year.  Each paid member school can
submit one vote for each category.

Voting will happen in one of two ways: either email me (
abby.schirmer at gmail.com) a copy of your school's ballot or turn in a paper
copy of your school's ballot at registration for the state tournament.

If you have questions, please let me know

Thanks,
Abby Schirmer