[GFCA] Coach of the Year Awards

Abby Schirmer abby.schirmer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:34:55 PST 2016

Good morning everyone,

The nomination process has ended and an exceptional set of coaches were
nominated for Speech Coach of the Year and Debate Coach of the Year.   Next
we are looking for you to vote.

Attached is a ballot for Coach of the Year.  Each paid member school can
submit one vote for each category.

Voting will happen in one of two ways: either email me (
abby.schirmer at gmail.com) a copy of your school's ballot or turn in a paper
copy of your school's ballot at registration for the state tournament.
 All ballots are due no later than 4pm on Friday March 4th.

If you have questions, please let me know!

Abby Schirmer