[GFCA] Thomson Tournament date change reminder

Lee Robinson robinsonl at mcduffie.k12.ga.us
Mon Aug 29 07:39:42 PDT 2016

Dear Coaches:

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will not be hosting our tournament
on September 24. . . I sent out an email to this regard on August 20 (the
day of the coaches' meeting), but I'm not sure that everyone got the
message as I just received an email this morning requesting more
information.

Hopefully, I will be letting everyone know the new date by the end of this
week.

Thanks,

*Lee Robinson*
*Literary Coordinator, Speech/Debate Coach, and ELA Teacher*
*Thomson High School*

*"Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a
purpose."** - Zora Neale Hurston*