[GFCA] Novice Policy Packet Updates

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:50:17 PDT 2016

Hi, everyone,

The initial set of evidence for the GFCA Novice Packet has been posted here
<http://www.gaspeechanddebate.org/novice>. This includes the Space Aff/Neg,
TPP Aff/Neg, Containment Aff/Neg, the Appeasement DA and answers, the
Chinese Politics DA and answers, and one Topicality argument. Thanks to the
NDCA for organizing the packet this year!  And many thanks to Maggie
Berthiaume of Woodward for putting everything together on our site.

These are the only arguments novices may read until October 15th.

*Important note:* The NDCA released a new Appeasement DA at the end of last
week, which caused corresponding changes in our *Appeasement DA* and* Space
Aff/Neg*. If you downloaded those files before today, please delete and
re-download: there are many changes (including entirely different
evidence).

Thanks for your patience.

--
Jeffrey Miller