[GFCA] A Few Items

Brandon Kendall kendall.brandon at mail.fcboe.org
Tue Oct 13 11:50:14 PDT 2015

Coaches,

1. Regarding Student Congress for the month of November--GA tournaments
will be using the NSDA Legislation recently published on their website.
I've attached it, and it can also be found on gaspeechanddebate.org (under
resources) and on speechanddebate.org (under current topics).

2. **Policy Coaches Only** If you haven't voted via the Google Form I sent
out about a week ago on the policy topic for next season, please do so
immediately. Voting concludes tomorrow. Once the results have been tallied,
I'll send out an updated ballot for the final two potential topics.

Thank you!

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

--
Brandon Kendall
Starr's Mill High School