[GFCA] Alpharetta Treasure Hunt-10/24

Smiley, Adam Smiley at fultonschools.org
Tue Oct 13 05:06:50 PDT 2015

We look forward to seeing everyone at Alpharetta in a couple of weeks.  Registration for the 2015 Treasure Hunt will be closing in 1 week.  You can register at Alpharetta.tabroom.com.

I also want to clarify that we will be using the October topic for all events.  The original invite said November because I did not remember to change it from last year.  However, we will be using the October topic.

Additionally, please assist us with ensuring that your judges have tabroom accounts and know how to access their accounts prior to the day of the tournament.  Finally, if you are planning to have judges split the day (i.e. judge 1 leaves at 2:00 pm and is replaced by judge 2), please clearly indicate the times each judge is available in the notes section of the judge entry screen.  This will help the tournament run efficiently and on-time.

Please e-mail smiley at fultonschools.org<mailto:smiley at fultonschools.org> with any questions.

Thank you,

Alpharetta Coaching Staff