[GFCA] Fwd: 12/12: Raider Regal Forensics Invitation! :-)

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Mon Nov 30 05:58:42 PST 2015

For those of you looking for a December tournament...  The SA-CFL
tournaments are always a good time - with quality competition and judges
(and note the entry fee, $10.person/event with a $5 lunch fee).
Registration is on speechwire.com

Hope to see some of our GA schools crossing the border this December.

Pamela Childress
Valdosta High School - English
Debate & Speech Coach
GFCA - Director of Communications

Sunday Salutations Coaches,

You are cordially invited to our annual speech and debate tournament on
Saturday, December 12th. Details can be found in the attached document, and
tournament registration information should be up on Speechwire.com
imminently.

Feel free to spread the word and we greatly look forward to hosting near
beautiful, downtown Alachua.

Please don't hesitate to email or call (352/213-4092) should you have any
questions.

Best Regards,

--
Chris Salamone