[GFCA] Thomson High School Tournament - PF and LD

Lee Robinson robinsonl at mcduffie.k12.ga.us
Mon Nov 30 05:20:58 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I have received several emails asking which PF and LD topics we'll be using
at our tournament on January 9.  I'm willing to go with what the coaches
who will be attending with their teams prefer. . . I can understand that
some might prefer to stick with the December and November-December topics
as we'll be coming off Christmas break, but I'd like to get input from
those whom it directly affects before I make a decision.

If you could shoot me an email between now and Wednesday, I'll let everyone
know at that point which topic we'll be using.

Thanks,
Lee Robinson