[GFCA] Bishop Guild at Samford University (January 8-10, 2016)

Bill Batterman billbatterman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:16:36 PST 2015

On behalf of Dr. Galloway, I wanted to let everyone know that registration
for the 2016 Bishop Guild Invitational at Samford University in Birmingham,
Alabama will open on Monday at noon central time. The tournament will be
held January 8th-10th with competition in all divisions on Friday and
Saturday and varsity policy elimination rounds continuing on Sunday. The
tournament offers competition in two divisions of Policy and Public Forum
(varsity and novice) and one division of Lincoln-Douglas (varsity/open).
Finalists in varsity Policy receive a bid to the Tournament of Champions.

Complete information (including a downloadable invitation) is available on
Tabroom at https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=4658.
You can also check out last year’s results at
https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/results/round_results.mhtml?tourn_id=3045&round_id=104239
.

For what it’s worth, I highly recommend the tournament. The hospitality is
exceptional — Dr. Galloway and his team do a wonderful job. And if you like
barbeque, Birmingham has a lot of great options (including Saw's — less
than 3 miles from Samford).

If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Galloway at
rwgallow at samford.edu.

Thanks,
Bill Batterman
Woodward Academy
Need to send me private email? I use Virtru
<https://www.virtru.com/how-it-works/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Plugin%20Users&utm_campaign=Footer>.