[GFCA] UPDATE: Spring Fling at Lee County HS

Kyle Constable constableky at lee.k12.ga.us
Sat Apr 11 11:38:11 PDT 2015

Hello Coaches!

Due to a significant increase in interest, *we will be moving our May 9th
Spring Fling tournament to the main campus of Lee County High School* on
U.S. Hwy 19. This will ensure we have enough rooms available to accommodate
more competitors. We're excited to have friends from Morristown West HS in
Tennessee and Santa Fe HS in Florida planning to attend, and we hope
out-of-state interest for the tournament will continue to build!

Registration is located here: http://springfling.tabroom.com/

Additionally, we will be working on getting out some hotel information as
soon as possible. Unfortunately, most Albany area hotels are booked because
it's the same weekend as Albany State University's commencement ceremony.
However, because of the later start time of the tournament (registration
opens at 9 a.m., Round 1 at 10 a.m.), staying farther from the tournament
site is not as inconvenient as it normally would be. For those coming in
via I-75, Cordele offers plenty of lodging just 30 minutes from the school.
For those coming in from the west, Dawson has a few hotels (we recommend
the Country Hearth Inn & Suites) just 25 minutes from the high school. More
information will be on our site next week.

Remember, *registration is on Tabroom <http://springfling.tabroom.com>*,
not Joy of Tournaments. We look forward to seeing everyone in Lee County on
May 9th!

Kyle Constable
Director of Forensics
Lee County High School