[GFCA] GFCA Spring Meeting Update

Jeffrey Miller jmill126 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:25:33 PDT 2015

If you haven't requested a date for a tournament next year, and are
planning to, please do so soon.  Click here to request a tournament.
<http://www.gaspeechanddebate.org/tournament-request-form/>

I have received the following items for the Agenda on Saturday April 18:

   - Changing 1st/2nd Year State to Saturday/Sunday format or 3 day format
   - Creating More Meaningful Executive Committee Roles
   - Principal’s Award Proposal
   - Definition of a school/member school?
   - Addition of Retired Coaches Membership to GFCA
   - Novice Packet 2015-2016
   - Fall Meeting – NFHS Funded Workshops(Focus on Speech or Congress?,
   Tabroom Tutorials?)
   - Quarters Bid for Debate Events
   - Sweepstakes Formulas
   - Adjusting Tabulation Method in Debate
   - Regular Season Awards System
   - Promoting Panel Diversity at State

If you have any other suggestions for the agenda please let me know.

Thank you!