[GFCA] 2023 Winter Cat Virtual Tournament

Pam Childress pchildress at gocats.org
Tue Jan 24 07:49:27 PST 2023

Hello all,

Please get your entries in for the Winter Cat by this afternoon.

We have recruited several of our alumni to judge at least one round,
including state champions and students who advanced at the NSDA National
Tournament.  The goal is to give your students really quality feedback as
we head into the State Championship Tournaments and the National Qualifying
tournaments!

*Remember PF will use the February Topic.*

*Async Speech will receive four rounds of judging. Videos should be
uploaded by noon on Wednesday!*

*PF/LD Schedule*
*Rd 1 - 9:00*
*Rd 2 - 10:30*